5th ANNUAL FACILITY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SUMMIT & AWARDS 2020
Businesses in India have grown exponentially in the past few decades. India today is emerging as a favourable destination for all business - both for the well-established and start-up businesses. Business have grown to be more complex. Amidst ever changing business needs, for any business to function smoothly and to be productive, businesses must focus considerable attention to its facility function. The rise in infrastructure, industrial and commercial spaces have contributed in the increased demand for focused facility functions or services.
Here is looking at how to better your organizations facility management function. Exploring the long terms benefits of implementing a sound facility management. Answering some tough questions what are the strategies that can be implemented, what technologies can be incorporated, what polices need to be formulated, the roadmap for tomorrow. 5th Annual Facility & Property Management Summit & Awards 2020 - Come and meet professionals and experts from this domain coming together to discuss ways to develop this sector further.
Head – Corporate Infrastructure & Services
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
National Head – Administration
GroupM Media India Pvt. Ltd.
General Manager - Fire Safety
Emaar MGF Land Ltd.
Head – Group Administration
ACG Associated Capsules Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Abhijit Sarkar
National Head - Corporate Real Estate/Administration & Infrastructure
Head - Commercial, Procurement, Administration, Facilities & Infrastructure
Cox and Kings Ltd.
Director – Real Estate & Workplace Services
Sungard Availability Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Major Nitesh Kala
Head - Facilities & Corporate Services
Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd.
Major (Retd.) Vivek Ahmed
Regional Manager – Global Facilities Operations (India & Gulf Region)
Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Head- Facilities & Network
Adani Capital Pvt. Ltd.
National Disaster Response Force
General Manager & Head - Facilities Management (Group)
Samir Kumar Jha
Head - Security & Fire Safety
Bharat Diamond Bourse (BDB)
Vice President - Facilities & Administration
Vodafone India Services Pvt. Ltd.
Additional General Manager - Safety
Peninsula Land Ltd.
Head – Administration & Services
Ultratech Cement Ltd.
Head - Administration & Facility
ALSTOM India Transport Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Discussing ISO 41001:2018 and its pros and cons to the Indian FM industry
- Elevating facilities management to a C-level priority with a focus on COO engagement
- Exploring big data analytics in FM - The real game changer that can deliver on both strategic and operational aspects
- Value Engineering in facility management - A powerful approach to cost savings and improving performance
- Best practices for heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems in FM
- Disaster Management - Emergency preparedness and business continuity emergency and risk management plans and procedures
- Reviewing and challenging the accepted standards across the industry for fire safety
- Reviewing key steps for implementing a robust maintenance program
- Best practice sharing
- In-depth knowledge of the emerging trends in facility & property management
- Assessing your own organizations current FM status and identifying areas of improvement
- Networking opportunity with fellow industry experts and professionals
WHO WILL YOU MEET
- Head of Facility Management
- Head of Administration
- Head of Workplace Solutions
- Head of Real Estate & Property Management
- Head of Services & Infrastructure
- Head of Business Operations & Service Delivery