4th Annual Facility and Property Management India Summit 2019
Businesses in India have grown exponentially in the past few decades. India, today is emerging as a favourable destination for all business - both for the well-established and start-up businesses. Business have grown to be more complex. Amidst ever changing business needs, for any business to function smoothly and to be productive, businesses must focus considerable attention to its facility function. The rise in infrastructure, industrial and commercial spaces have contributed in the increased demand for focused facility functions or services.
Here is looking at how to better your organizations facility management function. Exploring the long terms benefits of implementing a sound facility management. Answering some tough questions what are the strategies that can be implemented, what technologies can be incorporated, what polices need to be formulated, the roadmap for tomorrow. 4th Annual Facility and Property Management India Summit 2019 - Come and meet professionals and experts from this domain coming together to discuss ways to develop this sector further.
Dr. Abhijit Sarkar
National Head-Corporate Real Estate / Administration & Infrastructure
Head – Customer Care & Property Management
Assistant Vice President & Head – Technical & Facilities
Matrix Services (K Raheja Corp Company)
Major Nitesh Kala
Head - Facilities & Corporate Services
Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd.
Associate Vice President - Facilities & Administration
BCP Principal Financial Group
Head – Facilities Management
The Wadhwa Group
Head – Maintenance & Energy
Head & Regional Sr. Manager - Global Real Estate & Workplace Services
AMD India Pvt. Ltd.
Ar. Tanmay Ashok Khare
Infrastructure & Services Professional
Major (Retd.) Vivek Ahmed
Regional Manager – Global Facilities Operations, India & Gulf Region
Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Yogesh Sonawane
Chief Manager - Energy & Environment
Reliance Industries Limited
Key Topics of Discussion
- Controlling costs & budgets, vendor management & operational excellence from the facility manager's perspective
- Debating on expansion versus space management - the challenges and opportunities
- Best practices for heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems in FM
- A multi-generational workplace: The next generation of millennials in FM
- Obtaining a holistic picture of the ISO 41001:2018 to the Indian facility management industry
- Integration with current existing FM systems - use of Big Data to improve the performance management
- Strategic assessment of risks of aging infrastructure and the value of asset management in FM
- Preparedness of FM during or to handle disaster management
Why should you Attend?
- Best practice sharing
- In-depth knowledge of the emerging trends in facility & property management
- Assessing your own organizations current FM status and identifying areas of improvement
- Networking opportunity with fellow industry experts and professionals
Who will you meet?
- Head of Facility Management
- Head of Administration
- Head of Workplace Solutions
- Head of Real Estate & Property Management
- Head of Services & Infrastructure
- Head of Business Operations & Service Delivery
Glimpses from Previous Edition
A platform to interact with professionals from the field.Anupam Dutta
Strong networking event, moreover an eye opener & good amount of best practices captured at this event.Nitin
Manager - Operations
Reliance General Insurance Company Limited
An excellent platform to meet & interact with good and experienced, well known facility management personalities.N G Menon
DGM - Admin & Facility
This event was a good assembly of competent & active members from this domain.Partha Mohanty
Chief Operations Manager Supertech Estates Ltd
A very successful conference in terms of bringing together senior delegates from facility management domain. It was a good opportunity to hear their views on variety of topics concerning FM.Joydeep Banerji
L&T Electrical & Automation
I really appreciate the initiative taken by Inventicon. It was great platform for knowledge, learning & to know the modern process of hi tech offices.Madhu Sharma
Hari Fincorp Ltd.
Great brainstorming platform! Fantastic networking.Rahul Karkar
DGM - Facilities