4th Annual Facility and Property Management India Summit 2019
Businesses in India have grown exponentially in the past few decades. India, today is emerging as a favourable destination for all business - both for the well-established and start-up businesses. Business have grown to be more complex. Amidst ever changing business needs, for any business to function smoothly and to be productive, businesses must focus considerable attention to its facility function. The rise in infrastructure, industrial and commercial spaces have contributed in the increased demand for focused facility functions or services.
Here is looking at how to better your organizations facility management function. Exploring the long terms benefits of implementing a sound facility management. Answering some tough questions what are the strategies that can be implemented, what technologies can be incorporated, what polices need to be formulated, the roadmap for tomorrow. 4th Annual Facility and Property Management India Summit 2019 - Come and meet professionals and experts from this domain coming together to discuss ways to develop this sector further.
Key Topics of Discussion
- Controlling costs & budgets, vendor management & operational excellence from the facility manager's perspective
- Debating on expansion versus space management - the challenges and opportunities
- Best practices for heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems in FM
- A multi-generational workplace: The next generation of millennials in FM
- Obtaining a holistic picture of the ISO 41001:2018 to the Indian facility management industry
- Integration with current existing FM systems - use of Big Data to improve the performance management
- Strategic assessment of risks of aging infrastructure and the value of asset management in FM
- Preparedness of FM during or to handle disaster management
Why should you Attend?
- Best practice sharing
- In-depth knowledge of the emerging trends in facility & property management
- Assessing your own organizations current FM status and identifying areas of improvement
- Networking opportunity with fellow industry experts and professionals
Who will you meet?
- Head of Facility Management
- Head of Administration
- Head of Workplace Solutions
- Head of Real Estate & Property Management
- Head of Services & Infrastructure
- Head of Business Operations & Service Delivery